Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finally, A Protein Skake that actually tastes like a Shake!

Over the past five years I have been in search for the best tasting protein shake. Most people when they hear the word "shake" they think, "Awesome! Glorious! Smooth and refreshing!, however, when most hear the word protein put in front of the word shake, they think "Ewwww! It's like drinking powdered chalk! So how come we can not have a blend of the two? A shake that still tastes like a shake, but gives you the necessary protein to help rebuild torn muscles...is that possible? I say unto you, after years upon the quest, YEA!

It is simply called Muscle Milk. And it kicks an In n Out's chocolate shakes butt any day! One serving is only 11oz. and delivers a huge but smooth 22g of protein! Best severed cold for a nice, refreshing cool down after an intense work out, this baby is loaded with 44% of a persons daily value of protein along with every vitamin and mineral you can think of! So how can a protein shake with so much in it that is good for you be so...well great tasting? I have no idea. But who am I to question the genius behind the creation? All I know is that I have never been able to chug a protein shake very well and was always happiest when I was finished drinking the chalky bulk. But now it is the opposite. I often find myself drinking another immediately upon finishing my first...or second. Working out has a whole new meaning now, because I know that once I'm finished, I have one of these bad boys waiting for me in the fridge. Oh yeah!!

No comments: